ADDITIONAL RATES APPLY TO ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.
1. $6.50 Min. or 8% over $82.00 shipping rates displayed on this website are UPS GROUND and US MAIL. These rates are applicable for deliveries within the USA and Canada, only. Orders are shipped from Youngevity Directly to you.
Product Return & Refund Policy
2. International orders require additional shipping charges. For a shipping quote, please provide product/s name and exact quantities.
3. Shipping quotes are usually provided to FIRST TIME INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ONLY however, if you need a quote with each order, please email us and we will make a note in your account. Please be aware that this may add an additional delay to the processing of your order. It is usually recommended to purchase more than one product per shipment to achieve the best shipping price per unit, but individual products are shipped as well.
4. We only use FEDEX as a shipper BY REQUEST AND ONLY IF customer has an existing FEDEX account. We can ship by DHL also by request. SHIPPING COSTS WITH EITHER SHIPPER ARE MUCH HIGHER than US MAIL.
5. We only receive orders at this website and dispatch orders to the main Youngevity warehouse located in California or to a third party facility located in Washington state. There is a time zone difference when dealing with those facilities which may add a delay in response to your emails/questions. Your patience is appreciated, as we do the best we can to reply and assist our customers in a timely manner.
6. Payment by Credit Cards only – for your security it is best to order on our highly encrypted website
7. Delivery time is approximately 10-15 days to most countries, or less.
8. With international orders, it is highly recommended to double check the personal information (name, address, phone number and email) before submitting the order, as once the shipment is in the care of the US post office, it is out of our hands and it is impossible to make changes and we are not responsible for missed deliveries, lost or returned packages.
9. In the event a shipment is returned to the USA for any reason, refunds will be issued on product returned only in good condition, excluding shipping costs, plus you will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee of total shipment.
9a. In the event the customer decides to CHANGE SHIPPING ADDRESS that was originally included on the online order, a NEW ORDER MUST be re-submitted online as we are not responsible for replacing/reimbursing MIS-ROUTED PACKAGES to customers, after they change their mind about the address.
10. You agree to indemnify the shipper and Youngevity against any claims or additional fees, tariffs, fines, penalties, or loss in relation to the said shipment.
11. Customer is responsible for all import taxes and/or customs duties, shipping fees including any and all expense for lost, Damaged, Spoiled, stolen, delayed, redirected, re-routed shipments.
12. You, the customer, acknowledge responsibility of, and agree to abide by your country's import laws and restrictions and agree to assume total responsibility for confiscated lost delayed or destroyed shipments due to import restrictions, confiscations delayed inspections etc.... We request that if in doubt, you contact your customs office and ask about import regulations and restrictions before placing your order. It is important for you to become familiar with Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing their regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed, destroyed or returned. Please check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order from us and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
14. Once shipment is reported as delivered by the shipping carrier this terminates our responsibility. Lost or stolen packages from your location are to be reported to your local carrier, or local authorities. We can assume no further involvement or liability for said shipment.
15. Attempts at international shipping fraud are reported to and prosecuted by Interpol.
16. This policy is subject to change, without notice. International Shipping Policies